Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 2 and I GAVE Blood at the American Red Cross

Day 2: Wednesday September 21, 2011 (Blood Donation Day) and a Girlfriend's Birthday dinner

Birthday dinners are always calorie killers! You are with some friends enjoying the evening after work and then you are at dinner- BAM! Choices on what drink(s) to order, appetizers, entree...too many decisions if you ask me. I just so happened to have a blood donation appointment today, so I couldn't drink an alcoholic drink which saved some calories with dinner and a massive hangover for my 8am meeting Thursday morning. Overall, I decided I was fine with water with my dinner and the Oysters were scrumptious!

Breakfast:

½ serving of 5 Spice Asian Chicken Salad (Trader Joe’s) – 4 Points

½ serving of Trader Joe’s Non Fat Greek Yogurt w/Fiber- 1 point

Lunch:

½ serving of 5 Spice Asian Chicken Salad (Trader Joe’s) – 4 Points

1 Piece of Dove Dark Chocolate- 2 points

1 Lite String Cheese- 2 points

1 ½ servings of Lavash Flatbread Pizza-7.5

Dinner:

Raw Oysters (12)- 2 points

Mixed Greens Salad- 1.5 point

Total Points: 24

Gave Blood today, so I drank lots and lots of water which helped me to stay full much longer J

No comments: